Monday, December 28, 2009

Avatar: Great Effects, Anti Christian, Anti American Message

just saw Avatar. Wow. Amazing visual effects. But I could have done without the left wing agenda present throughout movie. America and her military and corporations are portrayed as evil, while pagan , tree worshipping native peoples are true heroes. There's even a dig on the war on terror. It's just more liberal, environmentalist speak: 
The images were fantastic and very entertaining, but the references to earth deities and paganism were unfortunate. Oh well, getting used to such drivel. Otherwise good movie. 
http://www.infowars.com/movie-review-avatar-and-paganism/


From Gage

7 comments:

ANNA-LYS said...

Aren't war always evil to the victims of it?

happy New Peaceful Year ;-)

Anonymous said...

War is a 'necessary' evil. God isn't anti-war, in fact the Judeo-Christian God is a very vicious God in thwarting out evil in the world. As for the Avatar movie, I haven't seen it and probably won't, because of it's anti-military, anti-american stance. Not too sure on the pagan, anti-Christian aspects of the movie, but that probably wouldn't stop me from seeing the movie. But anti-military and anti-corporate, 'Americans are bad' slant, which appears to be very prevalent throughout the movie, will be the reason I will not see this ovie.

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

Hi, as you may already found I'm recent here.
In first steps it is really nice if somebody supports you, so hope to meet friendly and helpful people here. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

hiya


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

Bonjour

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!

laws of prosperity said...

Thanks, I will bookmark this page and use it... really very help full blog.

Spiritual thinking