Thursday, November 26, 2009

Grateful for my friends and family

Had a visit from Father Jason Roberts,my priest at Holy Spirit Episcopal. We just chatted and laughed for at least half hour.
At noon James Garcia took me to his and Tawni's family Thanksgiving dinner. It was great to have a home cooked meal shared with good friends.
This accident showed me how dependent I am on my friends.
A few days ago I was wondering where all my friends were. Having a resentment toward my friends and church felt horrible.
Thank you God for restoring faith in my friends and that everything's going to be alright.
Finally I'm grateful for my mom and my two children, Travis and Leah. Kids are in SA now and will be coming to visit tomorrow.
Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Erlinda said...

God Bless you! Always good to know that He is in control and your friends are here for you. Have a wonderful day!